I was referring to Peter Homann, who first made the comment.    He is
well connected to the Mach3/4 world.
I don't try and stay on top of what is going on in the Mach3/4 world.

Sam did a bunch of testing of Mach3's trajectory planner testing
previously, so I think his results of the Mach4 testing is very interesting.

It's very cool that LinuxCNC has the ability to observe the performance
of Mach3/4 by interconnecting the two systems.

That should be a real eye opener for the Mach4 gang.

Dave

On 6/22/2015 2:19 AM, Peter Blodow wrote:
> I don't. What is it?
> Peter Blodow
>
> Am 22.06.2015 04:14, schrieb Dave Cole:
>> Peter,
>>
>> You should know what is going on ....
>>
>> Dave
>>
>> On 6/21/2015 8:46 PM, Peter wrote:
>>>

>>> It must be a slow day on the emc-users list.
>>>
>>> Peter
>>>
>>> ---------------------------
>>> Peter Homann
>>> http://www.homanndesigns.com/store
>>>
>>> On Mon 22/06/15 9:59 AM , Dave Cole
>>>     * wrote:Wow!
>>>
>>>     I guess this may be why they were pushing hardware generated step and
>>>     direction creation so hard.
>>>
>>>     Dave
>>>
>>>     On 6/21/2015 3:28 PM, sam sokolik wrote:
>>>     >
>>> https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/mach1mach2cnc/conversations/topics/148006
>>> [1]
>>>     >