I set up an .axisrc file to enable the back tool lathe function. I zero my
machine in the upper left.  -Z is to the left of that so my head moves from 0
to -6.9 (or so).  -X is downward, so I can move from 0 to -2.1 (or so).  Even
though I have no positive values of X or Z, the positive X and Z directions
correspond to what is shown on the web page here:
http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BackToolLathe
<http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BackToolLathe> ( +X up, and +Z to the
right).  But, while the left/right arrow keys move in Z as they should, the
Up/Down arrow keys move X in the opposite directions as one would expect (up
key moves down, down key moves up).

Do I need to remap keys or do I have some other parameter set incorrectly?
-Tom