On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 12:24 PM, Sebastian Kuzminsky <s...@highlab.com>
wrote:

> On 7/15/15 11:24 AM, Rick Lair wrote:
> > What are the limitations on program size?

space in ram memory? / on hard drive?

> None that i know of.
>
> I've personally run a program with 7500 lines, 147 kB in size, and I
> expect much bigger should work without any problems.
>

> --
> Sebastian Kuzminsky

Addressee is the intended audience.
If you are not the addressee then my consent is not given for you to read
this email furthermore it is my wish you would close this without saving or
reading, and cease and desist from saving or opening my private
correspondence.
Thank you for honoring my wish.