On 14 September 2015 at 15:16, Tom Easterday <tom-...@bgp.nu> wrote:

> This is the output, and while there is no guarantee and apparently no
> documentation :-(, this leads me to believe the active g-codes are ordered:

My point is that your code shouldn't assume that they are ordered.
Using "in" will be just as easy, and safer in the future. The values
are integers so there isn't a false-detection risk.
This, incidentally, is how Axis does it:
http://git.linuxcnc.org/gitweb?p=linuxcnc.git;a=blob;f=src/emc/usr_intf/axis/scripts/axis.py;hb=aa37cb02f9c3c491f0e798763c65a3e58199e14e#l1571

(0, 800, -1, 180, 400, 200, 900, 940, 540, 490, 990, 640, -1, 970, 911, 80)

I guess this means that G0, G80 are active, but what the -1 means I
have no idea. I guess these are placeholders and, in fact, the layout
_is_ fixed, but why assume that?

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.