I haven't needed to run offline, though I hear it will.  It's been a treat
so far, though I've just started making parts for my startup.  Also, comes
with a linuxcnc postprocessor (it is called EMC in the post list).

Best,
Jason

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 12:27 AM, John Dammeyer <jo...@autoartisans.com>