I've been using slic3r with MACH.  It's worked well with an extruder instead
of a router mounted on my CNC router.
I think there now is an Octoprint for the Beagle.  I've ordered a
kickstarter Replicape for my Beagle.   They claim Octoprint works with it.
We'll see.
http://beagleboard.org/project/replicape
John