I understand.    I'm working out of town and just came back for the
weekend.

For me this is a good time to be distracted with too much work.

It helps me ignore the wind gusts to 30 mph, the snow, and the temps
headed to 8 degrees F for tonight.
Except that I need to drive a long ways in this crap tomorrow morning.

Dave