Greetings all;

On inspecting the various little subroutine files that go with
camview-emc, the _camon.ngc and _camoff.ngc functions seem to be defined
well enough I can deduce what they do.
Then there is a _camstore.ngc, which records an 8 item array of XY
coords, but whose ultimate function seems to be more related to spotting
points, and contains no method to clear the array for a reset function.
Instead it just keeps marching the next set of coords up 1 set at a time
until it has recorded 4 XY points total, and then just keeps marching
them along, letting the 4th set be overwritten each time.

Two more subs seem to complete that function by what looks like an
autocentering routine based on the 4 sets of XY coords stored, possibly
a set at each 90 degree point of a circle? So that appears to be a way
to locate a circles exact center.

So what I don't see is a way to compute the camon vs camoff offsets in
order to measure and calibrate how far the machine moves when the camon
or camoff buttons are clicked on. The docs build in that src code subdir
didn't build, apparently something I am missing in the build environment
that it doesn't complain about.

The total lack of a method to zero everything by any means other that a
full powerdown reset seems puzzling. It seems like we'd need a button to
zero #3999, and each of the stored offsets, called obviously
_camrset.ngc.  It is extremely unhelpful that what texts I can find, all
refer to installing camview-emc with zero usage tutorials.

Or am I just too dumb to find the usage tuts?