+1 for Clonezilla.  I keep it on an old usb stick, boot from it and clone the
drives.  I use it fairly frequently and keep copies of machine drives so if I
lose one I can just put in the clone and continue on my way.  Also, as Sarah
mentions, not only is dd copying every bit (even blanks) and taking a long time
to do it, you should be booted off a third disk anyway to avoid the problem of
copying live, changing data.  Often this doesn’t cause a problem, but it CAN
cause problems and I’ve had issues related to it in the past.

-Tom