On Tuesday 12 April 2016 10:56:04 andy pugh wrote:

> On 12 April 2016 at 15:48, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@wdtv.com> wrote:
> > Greetings all;
> >
> > I bought 5 of what were purported to be the higher torque capable
> > ER-20 nuts, implying the cone in the nut was ball bearing supported.
> >  What I received yesterday were very well finished nuts, but the
> > front cone was not hiding a ball bearing.
>
> Were these the ones from Gloster tooling?

I'd have to say no, Andy.  No trace of Gloster tooling anyplace in the
shipping notice, spamassassin caught it and I saved it anyway. Took me a
while to find it as I'd moved it to the ham directory, then to keep once
sa-learn had seen it, instead of back to the inbox.  The china post bag
says its from: JIANWEI HUANG, at a long gobbledygook address in
Guangdong China.