Hi all,
I have a lathe project for sale (due to lack of time...). Images here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d5gl0ga35zljsdb/AAD_9FseS-Zx1VLwIkrjuub6a?dl=0
Located in Helsinki Finland. Northern Europe would be preferred especially
for heavy items.

In particular for someone building a linuxcnc-based lathe controller this
includes a kit of parts that could be suitable:
- mesa card with ribbon-cables and breakout-boards
- pico systems brushless servo drives + 48VDC powersupplies
- keling NEMA23 servos with encoders
- 1.7 kW brushless spindle servo with brake, resolver, encoder (heavy!)
- Bonmet servo drive for spindle servo (230VAC 1-phase input)
- two jogwheels

I want to get rid of this so make me your best offer for everything and
we'll make a deal!
follow-ups directly to me or to the linuxcnc forum (see recent post under
"User exchange")

thanks,
Anders