Glad to see your answers, theres so much interest in 5 axis and non
cartesian kins, and heres is my proposal:
force us to take a tour outside our comfort zone!, can it be merged in a
new config category with an EXPERIMENTAL label?
more people we have involved, the better.
Of my particular interest is tool axis offset, for a 5 axis laser. (reading
how to do it)
thanks for your time.
regards
rck