I would like to come to the workshop and I could possibly present. If we
are coming as a presenter do we register as a student on the webpage?

I see the Best Western Greenfield Inn is close by. Has anybody stayed
there. Is this a good part of town to stay overnight? I am totally
unfamiliar with the greater Detroit area.

I am not sure I can make it for Wednesday thru Saturday. I might be able
to make it for Thursday and Friday.

Jim