FWIW, this is the authorized Automation Direct distributor in the UK.

http://www.lamonde.com/acatalog/Timer_Switches_Timer_Relays.html

These are interesting also but I have only used a few of them. So far so
good.
http://www.lamonde.com/acatalog/WEG-Electric-Miniature-Contactors--3-Pole-.html

The costs appear to be slightly higher there than here but not by a lot.

I have also used a bunch of their SSRs and they work fine as well but
only to control heaters etc.

I order parts from AD in the US and get things in two days with free
shipping if I buy $50 worth of gear.    I have no idea how Lamonde does
it there.

Dave