On Wednesday 08 June 2016 09:51:55 Dave Cole wrote:

> On 6/8/2016 9:25 AM, andy pugh wrote:
> > On 8 June 2016 at 14:13, Dave Cole <linuxcncro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> This is a definite possibility. I have cousins in Canada and they
> >> have all but told me that America has totally flipped out with
> >> Trump.
> >
> > They have probably looked at his suggestion that Mexico should pay
> > for a wall, and are looking at the length of their own borders.
>
> Think of the cost of putting a wall down the center of Lake Superior,
> Lake Huron, Lake Erie and Lake Ontario !
>
> That would take a lot of Canadian wood!
>
> Or perhaps they are frightened that Trump would "re-negotiate" the
> Canadian border, thus relaunching  the war of 1812, and we end up
> taking over Canada as the 51st state ??
>
> There is a lot to fight for;   Everyone knows they have the best maple
> syrup.  ;-)
>
> Dave

I don't know about that. I have half a gallon in the fridge I helped keep
the fire fed to make, from some land the family of a niece of wife Dee
leases from Cornell U., about 15 miles NE of Ithaca NY.

What little of it I've tasted (I'm a DM-II) has been a heck of a lot
better tasting than anything called Maple syrup you can buy in the
stores.  Its the real thing, undiluted, even with traces of the fire
under the boilers smoke.