Our router has a thick MDF spoil-board that material gets wood-screwed down
to. We had an old machine that had T-slots but they were never in the right
position or we never had enough hold-down clamps.

Our members/users are taught to either use enough screws so that warped
material is held flat before, during, and after cutting or to use material
that isn't warped.

For holding tabs, we simply use a flush-cut router bit on a manual router
table to clean them up very quickly with just as good of surface finish as
the CNC left.

To prevent the tabs breaking and tearing the parts while removing the parts
and skeleton from the table, we simply use a sharp wood chisel to cut the
tabs while still on the table. Then the parts can be removed separately and
without damage.