Ok, next problem. The Z is a two position air cylinder, where I use M64 / M65
to lift and lower. That seems to be generating the error "Cannot set auxiliary
digital output with cutter radius compensation on".

Is there any way around this. Do I have to turn radius compensation off before
each head lift / drop.

Thanks,
Eric