Alex,

I am driving Z as discrete outputs, but Z still gets defined in the ini
file, even if it is skipped to go onto A. Unless there is a way around this
that I am not aware.

Regards,
Eric

Hi Eric.
Why are you using an axis (Z) to drive a pneumatic cylinder ?
You should drive it as a discrete output using a custom M1xx function and
setup a 2 axis machine instead of a 3 axis machine.
Can you explain better your application please ?

Regards

Alex