On 24 August 2016 at 04:22, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:
> What occurs when it has come back from there?  Or is at a great distance
> from the trip generator?  Or am I back to 59 cent roller microswitches?

I have been using:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/351757900525
(That'as 8mm dia, 1mm distance, there are also 12mm and a range of
sensing distances. Just make sure you get the NPN version and one
where the threaded body goes all the way to the end (shielded type) as
those can be conveniently embedded in machine sllides, like this
https://goo.gl/photos/M4zAigRExWFXh5m48 (the prox lurks in the hole
just to the left of where the ball-nut mount is)

But these might be more convenient in some situations.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/201633292943

--
atp
lunatics."