I have not yet bought a 5i25 card.  So my question might be answered in
whatever documentation comes with it.

Can this card be used as a general purpose FPGA development card?  Is the
process well documented some place?   If so then this card can be used for
almost any purpose, for example I could build a function generator a logic
analyzer.

The other question:   So we get the source code VHDL files for the firmware
inside this card?  This means we could use any FPGA card or even build one
from a FPGA chip

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 6:32 AM, Ralph Stirling <
ralph.stirl...@wallawalla.edu> wrote:

> The 5i25 is completely flexible, ......  It isn't at all impossible to set
> up
> to generate your own bitfiles, but requires careful editing of some vhdl
> text files.--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California