Gene I was thinking of you the whole time was putting inner tubes in the
front tires of my Crapsman riding lawn mower (except when cursing). Yea,
the rubberish plastic axle caps are fun to get off and even more fun to
get back on. Of course I tried to put the tube in without taking the
wheel off and wasted an hour trying to out think a dumb wheel but it
kept spinning and tossing my gear off... I finally gave up and just took
the wheel off. I even tried on the second wheel to just stuff the tube
in without pulling the tire half off the rim... more wasted time and now
I'm done but shot for the day!

JT