On Tuesday 18 October 2016 08:04:13 andy pugh wrote:

> On 18 October 2016 at 08:40, Greg Bentzinger <skullwo...@yahoo.com>
> > Just wondering if there is any vague idea as to when V2.8 will go
> > mainstream or if I should just work with 2.7.x for now.
> I would build on the current 2.8 dev version. It will save trouble
> converting the config in the future. I have been running various JA
> flavours on all my machines for years with no problems.

I have been too, updated daily. and I haven't gotten any paper cuts from
it in quite some time. Those I have encountered were usually fixed in
the next days update, or were PEBKAC.

All my machines are net connected obviously.  With a good router,
reflashed to DD-WRT, any hack attempts have all been repulsed for years.
I used to watch the logs, but that got boring, I've better things to
waste time on.