I dissected one of the cable ends, and the contacts have 2 points in the
same plane, so I'm guessing they are for stranded wire.  Thats good news
for me, since I have typically been shortening and repairing jumpers.  I
have given the container a close inspection and can't find any thing on
it that specifies solid/stranded for their application.  Do you know of
a supplier/manufacturer that clearly indicates the intended application
for their connectors?

Thanks for educating me on this issue. I was aware of solid/stranded
issues on larger crimp-on terminals, but hadn't given it any thought for
these connectors.

Thanks again,

Raymond Julian
Kettle River, MN

The things we admire in men, kindness and generosity, openness, honesty,
understanding and feeling are the concomitants of failure in our system.
And those traits we detest, sharpness, greed, acquisitiveness, meanness,
egotism and self-interest are the traits of success. And while men
admire the quality of the first they love the produce of the second.
-John Steinbeck, novelist, Nobel laureate (1902-1968)