The Orange pi is ~$15 and uses the Allwinner H3.

http://www.orangepi.org/orangepione/
http://linux-sunxi.org/H3
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Orange-Pi-PC-linux-and-android-mini-PC-Beyond-Raspberry-Pi-2/32448079125.html

It has native Ethernet (not over USB) so it can use hm2_eth with Mesa
7i92 FPGA.

Axis runs pretty smoothly at HD res using llvmpipe since it has 4 cores.

Runs without anything TI or Machinekit.

-Bari