I have got a machine equipped with two spindles. Spindle 1 has gang tools which
can move in X,Y plain (Y axis to select tool) and Bar comes out as Z axis.
Second spindle is mounted on moving platform (table X2, Z2 axis). Two or Three
set of tools are fixed on the side which can be used with spindle 2. X,Y and Z
axis are independently working from X2 and Z2. The only synchronized move is to
get work piece from spindle 1 to spindle 2 while both are rotating. The picture
for the machine axis can be seen at
https://mega.nz/#!dJd00QAb!Nd0CIat6Rw4E1rVZAdN8QgfBWkcJqptRk8xossyA86Q

In my opinion the set up needs TWO independent interpreters etc. so that X,Y,Z
and X2,Z2 can be independently running G-Code files.
Can someone suggest that LinuxCNC can handle this type of configurations or any
other suggestion may be help full. The original control on the machine was
MELDAS (Mitsubishi) and drives are analog Mitsubishi.

Thanks
Shabbir Hussain