Are in fact 60mm's in diameter, which as another poster said is near
ideal. They must be some sort of a magnetic device internally as the
detenting is done by the cogging of something magnetic with very little
actual friction. Finer resolution and many times the quality of the
Panasonic dials I've lifted from old editing controllers.  Well worth
the sheckels IMO.

Question, since I've yet to cable one up to test it, what with the wife
here and needing more of my attention now, how does "motion" handle the
accumulated cranking these can accumulate in their encoder modules when
the machine is being homed/rehomed?

I see there is not an index output but in this jog wheel service that
should not be a problem.