Greetings all;

I note the encoder module does  not specifically have a "direction"
output. Is it sufficient to run the velocity thru a wcomp, compare to
0.0000, and use the over/under pins for multiswitche's direction to
count? Seems like it ought to work so I'll hack up some more hal code.
That will need an and2 to gate it of course to when the button is
pushed.