Greetings all;

Up until late this afternoon I'd not had the ability to measure the OD of
the bronze bushings carrying the counter shaft's, either one, in the
spindle drive.

So today I tried to pull them, but did not get very far with the first
attempt.  Seemed to have come up solid against the puller with perhaps
10 thou pushed out.  So I retrieved a foot of 1/2" redi-thread from TSC,
and bored the cup to receive the bushing as exited by another .75mm's.

Pushed easier for about 1/4" but got tight again. Found the bushing was
jammed in the puller cup tight enough that an 18" crescent wrench could
turn it all. Couldn't knock the cup loose with a 2 lb hammer.

Reassembled the puller bits to push the cup off.  About 3/8" of bushing
sticking out, and I'll have to bore it another mm at least. TLM bores a
tapered hole, much smaller closer to the spindle.

To put the cap on the excedrin container tight enough to prevent access,
the needle cartridge is 1.125" for OD. The &^$*& bushing is 1.1875", or
1 and 3/16ths.

Is it possible to find a .875" ID, .750" long, 1.1875" OD needle
cartridge, or am I stuck looking for some 1/32" thick shim material?

I wasn't kidding when I said the only luck I have is bad.

Anybody have a link to a Koyo catalog that actually gets me a catalog in
pdf? In Engrish even?

Thanks all.