RUGBOT!!! :D That is so nerdy I must show it!
And of course Chris' jukebox for the finale. :)
Anyone with a Raspberry or a Beagle? Would be perfect to show the wide
range. Think Raspberry CNC and the Stuart's monster.

What is the most complex code in the code base. I want to point out that
this really is some hardcore stuff. The people I'm talking to are really
good programmers so I want to give them some weird stuff. :)