> you're brave
> i wont wade into those waters,
> but if you want some geda symbols or testing, I will help

I assumed all added symbols should have loadrt and a thread but this is not
always the case.

I guess the following pin attributes would make sense:
  "setp" would ideally drive the net with value attribute as argument or
generate a setp?
  "addf" would generate addf with thread driving the net as argument.

loadrt is a little bit harder. I guess a floating attribute would make sense
but while most often count is used as argument there are exceptions.

Nicklas Karlsson