On 16 July 2017 at 14:33, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:

 Is there a clever way to drive this with with 7i76.

Possibly with a DC boost converter. Do you have 10V anywhere else?

No not at all. I was wondering if I could use a voltage divider to bring the 24v down to 12v at least as the 7i76 spindle drive will work up to 15v.
The 7i76 spindle drive emulates a pot that can handle up to 15v

--
atp
lunatics."

---