Yes! My subscription also stopped on 8/2. I too simply re-subscribed and everything worked fine after that. The listserv even kept my old password (for my email address/userid), which seems kinda strange. It's like I my subscription was suspended rather than my userid deleted.

I also subscribe to several other other lists that are hosted by the same listserver software and none of them dropped me. Perhaps the emc-users admins can explain why some users were dropped/suspended?

Brent