Andy,

I am using a 7i43 with 7i33 encoder daughter board and 7i37 IO daughter board.
I am using a slightly modified version of the stock 7i43-big.ini configuration
for check out purposes. I just add signals to individually test the IO before
trying to run the real configuration.

For some reason, I was not able to get the amplifier enable to work off of the
7i33 board, even though it is wired identically (AFAIK) to the machine next to
it. For the time being I am using an output off the 7i37, which is working.

At any rate, in hm2-servo.hal, under
Z [2] Axis
the enable reads:
net emcmot.02.enable => hm2_[HOSTMOT2](BOARD).0.pwmgen.02.enable

I then added a line:

net emcmot.02.enable => hm2_7i43.0.gpio.046.out

If this line is commented out, I get no error. With it in, I get the TRAM error
as soon as I try to do a machine on.

Regards,
Eric