This is the first time I've heard of anyone trying to run our Wheezy/RTAI
system on hardware with an ISA bus.  Please post the entire output you get when
you try to start linuxcnc, and the entire output of dmesg after it fails.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Todd                      Zuercher <zuerc...@embarqmail.com>
Sent: December 13, 2017 12:48:54 PM MST
To: Linuxcnc-Users <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Emc-users] ISA Cards and Wheezy RTAI?

Is there a problem with the version of RTAI on the Wheezy ISO which prevents it
from working right on a system with an ISA card(s)?

I have tried several times to install one of the newer Linuxcnc ISOs on an
older system that has been running Linuxcnc on Ubuntu 10.04 for years.
The Wheezy iso seems to install ok until you try to open Linuxcnc (or start any
real time process.)

Todd Zuercher
mailto:zuerc...@embarqmail.com

Sebastian Kuzminsky