I read about an installation of LCNC 64 bit with RTAI .... I read RTAI4.1
built by Big Sebastian (

will excuse me for the license I got .... but for me it is a great
view all that makes here) I'm Curious ... is based on RTAI 5.x or it
is a new version of RTAI?

The best linux kernel suggested? (not rtai kernel the base kernel for
rtai patch).

Than I read about these version is only for testing. It is still so or
I work quite great now?

These RTAI 4.1 is it more performing than a preempt or is it
equivalent in terms of latency? Is possible to connect it to a robot
or is it only for sim?