From: Todd Zuercher <to...@pgrahamdunn.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 8:45 AM
To: Linuxcnc-Users <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Emc-users] Help

I need a part milled reasonably quickly.  Unfortunately we are a wood
working shop and we just don't have any metal working machines.  (not
completely true we recently bought an old manual Bridgeport, but I have not
had a chance to cnc it yet.)

I'm in Ohio, and the part I need is a mild steel adapter ring for the nose
of a spindle.  It is 6.5 inches (165mm) diameter, and 10mm thick, center
hole is 96mm, and has two hole circles of 8 holes each.  The outer circle is
on a 155.5mm circle and is tapped for 6mm screws, the inner circle is offset
to the outer one on a 115mm circle and is drilled and counter sunk for 6mm
flat head screws.

Seems like it would be a simple job for someone with a cnc mill set up for
working with steel.

If you have any interest in this little one off job, please email me a
quote.

Todd Zuercher
P. Graham Dunn Inc.<http://www.pgrahamdunn.com/index.php>
630 Henry Street