Greetings all;

Is there a rule to translate what its telling me, into something that can
be executed in G18 (zx) mode. All my attempts are getting me 95+ %
errors.

I know, people in hell (me) have a standing order in for ice water, but
it would be nice to have this arcgenm18.py code generator g17-18-19
sensitive.

I'm trying to dig a groove in the end grain of a couple pieces of
mahogany, to lay this ER-40 adaptor in while its holding an R8 to carve
the key slot in its bottom lip.

Seems like it ought to be a y/z exchange and some IJK exchange.  While
the cogitating is going on, I'll go dig some of the center out by hand.

Thanks all.