On Fri, May 4, 2018, 18:34 andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5 May 2018 at 00:11, jeremy youngs <jcyoung...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Was 7i90 being in the drop down menu one of them? I.e. did you have to
> lie
> > to it or was it there?
>
> No, I lied in just the same way as you did.
>
> Really, if PnCCOnf couldn't make a config for the oldest of the Mesa
> cards (5i20) then something has gone very wrong.
>
> Is it possible that you have an unusual Locale? I have seen Python
> based GUIs fail rather randomly with that in the past.
>
> No, just axis, 3axis mill. Keep it simple you Know.

This computer only gets used for linuxcnc, I update it no more than twice a
year. And that's the only time it is ever connected to the internet, and I
literally do nothing with this machine other than run this mill.
I think I'm just going to update it and see what happens, last time I
updated was 3 months with a new Mobo.