I find the as-supplied display of co-ordinates in Axis much more cluttered than
in early versions, and would like to simplify it considerably.
In fact, I'd like it to show just this info:

current X, Y Z and A co-ordinates
current velocity

I can't see an obvious or easy way to do this. Is there somewhere I can specify
what I want, and/or suppress some of what is currently shown?
I find the clutter of multiple co-ordinate systems obscures the backplot, and
that is not handy when I'm trying to spot problems with the toolpath before I
hit RUN.

Marcus