On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 2:07 PM Ralph Stirling
<ralph.stirl...@wallawalla.edu> wrote:

> I am trying to get set up to generate bitstreams for
> the 7i92 and 7i93 cards, and the build scripts in LCNC
> master (2.8) haven't been updated to include those
> cards.  I keep running into problems trying to add
> those cards myself, so I'm hoping whoever maintains
> those scripts (Jeff?) could take a few minutes and
> put them in.  I suspect the 7i92 and 7i93 are very
> popular cards.

The hostmot2-firmware repo really only supports what we call "version
0" of the hostmot2 firmware.  That version does not include any source
code for the 7i92 or 7i93, and the build system does not handle those
cards.

Also note that both those cards (like all Ethernet Hostmot2 cards)
ship with firmware on board, they do not need external firmware blobs.

Hostmot2 firmware for the ethernet boards is mostly built and
distributed by Mesa Electronics.

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky