I have another issue that I think others have seen as well. Quite often when I run a program on my router I get a warning that the Z axis maximum limit will be exceeded. The code runs fine if I ignore the warning. The warning appears to be triggered by G53 G0Z0 at the end of the code. My maximum limit is Z1, minimum something like -200.

Does anyone have any ideas of what is going on? As a workaround is there any way to tell Axis to never show this warning?

Les