Hi Jon,

Can not find any information but I assume they are PM.
These are Mavilor BL series with resolvers ( BLS )

Bengt

Den 2018-10-04 kl. 18:00, skrev Jon Elson:
On 10/04/2018 07:30 AM, Bengt Sjölund wrote:
Hi folks,

I have several AC servo motors but no drivers, I would like to test these to verify that they all work and are OK.

Can I use a VFD to do the testing or will I damage eiher motors or VFD?

All motors are 3-phase 220VAC and VFD is a single-phase 230VAC input so  0 to 230 3-phase output.

Are these induction motors or permanent magnet motors?  If induction, then any VFD should work fine.  If permanent magnet, then many VFDs will work fine, but some will complain.

Jon