On Friday 26 April 2019 17:21:36 Gene Heskett wrote:

> I've made 3 passes at downloading the latest live/install iso of
> stretch-preempt-rt
>
> And can't get a full length copy or a good md5sum.
>
> I don't have zsinc, can rsynch fix it?
> cli invocation please.

Firefox and I both gave up, so I blew away about 4.8Gb of tries. And went
to git-hub and cloned master.  Now I hope theres an option in the
makefile to build an installable iso. I think the wheezy firefox is
suffering from bit rot.

Good grief, mc is unpacking the zip and putting it in /home/gene/src,
with 10 minutes in its done 8% of the copy and shows an estimated at 1
hour 49 minutes to complete.  Have I mistaken the Exon tiger for a pet
kitty?