I hope I haven't got the wrong end of the stick with the following.....

Look in /usr/lib/linuxcnc/modules

It should be there....if not, you may have to update the Wheezy sources
( if you haven't already as Wheezy is EOL, it's be explained on the
forums) and re install/update Linuxcnc.

You'll want an Preempt-RT kernel rather than the rtai you'd use for the
Parallel port and the uspace version of Linuxcnc. Which now I think
about this could be the issue.

Or you could install the preempt-rt kernel, boot with that kernel and do
a RIP install of uspace linuxcnc and not screw up your existing install.

Or if you have the disk space, shrink the wheezy install (or use some
free space) and install the stretch version of Linuxcnc on a new
partition, if you can avoid it don't share a swap partition between the
2 installs. It can be done, but it's a bit of a hassle when you reboot
the old install.

If you haven't seen JT's pages here's the Wheezy Link

http://gnipsel.com/linuxcnc/uspace/debian7-rt.html#