On Sunday 22 September 2019 05:45:46 Nicklas SB Karlsson wrote:

> python-gtk or something similar?

Probably. I at that point jumped to the dpkg-buildpackage -b -uc command,
from the wiki, and the dependency check it does gave me the rest of it.
About another 1.3GB of dependency's pulled in. Its a 64GB u-sd card, so
thats a shrug, but I screwed up and left the pi3 version of the spi
driver in it so this build works only for a pi3. Then Andy and PCW were
discussing an even newer version of that driver that works with several
more of the mesa cards so I'm sitting on it till thats merged, then I'll
rebuild it again. That might be later today if I see the merge.

> On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 16:18:03 -0400
>
> Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:
> > Got the libglib-dev, next is gtk >= 2.4.0
> > , and gtk-3-devel does not do it.
> >
> > Not even aptitude can find it.
> >
> > fix?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Cheers, Gene Heskett
> > --
> > -Ed Howdershelt (Author)
> > If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law
> > respectable. - Louis D. Brandeis

 - Louis D. Brandeis