The Matsuura will cut anything. Probably not more than 2000 rpm.
 The Supermax should be an ok machine.
 The Haas will be fine for most things.
 If the box ways on the Matsuura look good then you can't beat it at that
price.
I don't know if the Supermax is box ways or linear guides. If it is box
ways and they look good then it will be fine.
 The Haas will be linear guides. Pretty easily replaced and not too
expensive unless the prices have gone up lately.
 My preference would be the Matsuura as it will be a very solid machine. It
is a 50 taper machine and you can push it as hard as you want.
 The 35 taper will limit the size of tooling you can use. But, that might
be just fine for the work you expect to do.
The Haas is a 40 taper. And will cut like a light duty 40 taper. It will
make a lot of parts for you.
Just my two cents.
Stuart