@John Dammeyer .... actually not work with nml file .... but is connected
via modbus to linuxcnc .... in these days I work again for remove modbus
connection and use nml file instead.
I need only dro, start,stop, abort, pause,play .... and other some classic
cms and msg for run a robot .... I plan to add some custom nml command
(like kinSing ... an other similar stuff) ... no other .... yes for sure
after these you can communicate via CanOpen, c++/qt interfaces and
linuxcnc, directly whitout ethercat .... bu is not my ideas.

regards
bkt