I currently power a 7i76 from the 5i25/cable, and am wondering if it's OK to power the Spindle + and - (TB4 pins 1 and 3) using that 5v source, or if it requires a separate 5v supply?  If current draw from the cable is no problem, are there any other drawbacks to using that 5v source? (i.e. noise, stability, etc.)  And finally, Spindle + and - pins appear to be isolated from the rest of the card, and it seems like I should connect Spindle - to 5v neutral regardless of which 5v I use.  Do I have that right? (it will be connected to a VFD with 0-5 input requirement)

Thanks,
Brent