On Thursday 02 April 2020 07:23:28 Ken Strauss wrote:

> [...]
But thats expandable at load module time (top of your main hal file) by
passing the num_dio=NN and num_aio=NN arguments. Up to 16 of each I've
seen someplace. 4 is the default though.  But, I need to pass 2 floats
to make what I want to do, works right. And I'll need to make sure that
variable 00 never gets mixed with variable 01 by the sharing of a single
#5399 placeholder for the gcode to retrieve and use. I'm sure there is a
reason for the #5399, but so far I don't recall hearing it.

 ???

Thanks.

 - Louis D. Brandeis