On 04/29/2020 02:14 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
This has nothing to do with linuxcnc other than this install is from one
of our installers.

I have a utility that talks to a 35 yo legacy computer, but needs the
RXTX libraries to do it.
Not familiar with this, is this a Java library?
It hasn't worked since the old asus mobo burned up and was replaced with
a newer, faster board and cpu also an Asus.
Well, what is the symptom?
Several of these libraries including one I just installed, are here and
there but it still won't load. I suspect its a path problem, but even
dropping it into the same directory with the .jar that needs it isn't
working.

Is there any diagnostic capability that can tell why "it won't load"?

Jon